Day Eighteen; The Zwinky Six
| This morning we will be heading to Uptown instead of LB to dispatch the mock-up and also a CD to the Golden Arches Office. At boy came at 8.10am and we proceeded with the journey. I vaguely remember the way there from the taxi ride the other day. Along the way, I decided to make a detour to Menara Star to see if they have the R.age there. Amber had an assignment today and wasn’t going to be going to the office so she called Joshua for me. It turns out that it hasn’t been sent over yet so we proceeded to Uptown. I delivered the goods and then we went for breakfast at McDonald’s. I somehow find the breakfast burgers more filling than the normal ones. Hmm, maybe it’s because of the time of day. We arrived back at Leo Burnett at about 10.35am and Van was just on her way out to Riche Mond to pick up some things. Tricia asked why was I so quiet. Hmm, sometimes I don’t realize things until I’m told. I guess its true people see things about you that you cant. It is 11.16 now and I have just updated yesterday’s entry as promised. Joshua called me a moment ago to let me know that R.age is out. Maybe I’ll walk over to Olympia College a little later to pick a copy up. Tricia introduced me to a new work. An interesting job which is the competitor’s review. It is important to keep up to our competitors to not be left behind. Every competitor does this. They monitor one another. Now my job is a fun one because I will now be an Intern/Paparazzi. When I am out and around, I should start taking pictures of things I find interesting. Sounds like fun to me. I just realized something really ironic. Before the practical training season began, we were all sighing because we were going to go through 8 solid weeks of torture, non-stop work, bossy colleagues, unreasonable bosses and etc. But within 3 weeks of starting our internship, a few of us from the batch have even found time to start and maintain blogs. Haaha. Take me for instance, I now have another blogsite that is updated daily apart from the ol’ Kaypopotamus. So juniors, if there are any reading this, work isn’t THAT bad. Well at least for an intern. Gin May just complimented my hoodie. She said it looks nice and in Australia there is a brand called Bonds that has similar jackets like mine. All the sudden, another episode of “How Vanessa Embarrassed Herself Further” was aired. Vannesa said “Hi, I’m James and I’m wearing the Bonds!” Then there was the traditional awkward “what the hell are you saying” pause and then we laughed at her. SEXUAL HARRASMENT! Vanessa just slapped me in the ass with her purse (not sure what it was but I’d like to believe it’s her purse) Vanessa is really going nuts these few days. For the first time Gin May actually said she was hungry and wants to go for lunch! I am still full from the breakfast I ate today so I don’t think I’ll be eating. Van and Gogula opted for the budget 4th floor food court lunch while Gin May wanted to eat something else because she was feeling really sick of the 4th floor. Gin May and I then went downstairs to the café in the lobby. It’s called Gruppa, it looked ok until we dined there. Firstly the service was very slow. When the waiter brought cutleries for Gin May, he brought a big fancy-pantsy shiny fork and a…tiny plastic spoon. “Sorry ah, no more spoon adi.” Haahahahaha. I couldn’t stop laughing. Gin May ordered a fettuccini and a flat white while I got myself Starfruit juice. We chatted about a lot of things from her friend getting stabbed in the arm by a bapuk, Vanessa embarrassing herself, Kangaroo Land and many more. After she was done eating, I went to Olympia College again to look for a copy of R.age but there was none. It’s 2.04pm now and I have yet to see it. On my way to Olympia, I saw a backpacker and asked if he required any directions (though my sense of direction is as good as bear in a city) and he told me where he wanted to go. He was on the right path and I said goodbye. It is starting to drizzle already. I hope he makes it there in time for shelter. When I got back to LB, I could tell that something was going to happen…. another episode of “How Vanessa Embarrassed Herself Further”. After hearing a Caucasian man who is the GPM Manager from Hong Kong talk on the phone, she blurted out in a total bimbo manner “That is so sexayyyy.” Haahaha. Vanessa never fails to entertain herself. It’s3.58pm now and I have been spending my time making Zwinkies. Effendy messaged me and said he say some poser on the papers. I haven’t seen it yet! He sent me an online link but I still cannot see it because…my monitor is too small! My face is at the side and that’s the only place I cannot see because the monitor is too small. Aiyoh. I had quite a lot of things to file into folders today so quite a fair share of my time is spent doing that. Anyways, I made Zwinky figures for Van, Gin May, Ah Boy, Gogula, Tricia and myself. At about 6pm, Ah Boy had to rush to Damansara to drop something off so I followed her and then we went back home. No “Fucks” heard today! Till tomorrow... Aliya leaves tomorrow… |




Comments on "Day Eighteen; The Zwinky Six"
post a comment