Day Forty; The Relaxed
| Ah Boy came at 8.48am today. I woke up at 8.48am today. I had overslept and so I had a super fast shower, got changed and hopped in the car 15 minutes later. She wanted to go to the bank and she also wanted to eat McDonalds so I had a hash brown for breakfast today. We arrived at the office at about 9.50am. Tricia is back from her Langkawi holidays and Gin May is back at work! Kelvin is here but I haven’t met Desiree yet. It’s Kelvin and Desiree’s last day today. Eddy is also back and he congratulated me and asked me to perform for them too. I went over to Gin May’s place to catch up on things so we had a little chat. We’re going to Sungei Wang for lunch today because she has to go get something there. When I got back to my seat, I saw a little gift on my table and it was from Tricia. It was a souvenir from her trip. Thanks Tricia! 10.36am and Jeninder just walked in. The first thing she said to me is “You better perform something before you leave today. It’s the last working day of the year!” Haaha. Sitting at my new place, I can see anyone who walks in to the Arc side of the agency and I’ll be the first face they’ll see. It’s like a secretary’s place and the chances of someone asking where the toilet is, is extremely high. Kelvin is not leaving today! Hooray! He’s working until the 12th. It’s just Desiree’s last day today. Everyone is in such a festive mood and laid back mood today I actually feel like doing a show :p Hmm, should I? Jenny hasn’t come yet so I guess she’s at the On-line now and she must have forgotten to bring me. Oh well. Everyone is just so happy and relaxed today. It is after all, the last working day of the year! Everyone is just smiling and it feels quite comfortable working like this. It’s 12.36pm now and Tricia and Emi just went out for lunch. I’m waiting for Gin May and the rest to go for lunch. I have been trying to sort out materials for a few upcoming performances. I am in quite a mess in terms of materials and I sure hope things will work out for the better eventually. Kelvin, Desiree and Gokul has just left for lunch at Cintamani, I guess. I want to eat their Butter Chicken Masala again. Yummmy! Gin May came to my place shortly after that and then we left for Sg Wang. We were thinking of taking a bus but then decided on a cab instead. There were plenty of cabs but no empty ones. For some odd reason, the few empty ones didn’t want to stop even though we were queuing up at the taxi stand. By the 20th minute suddenly Gin May’s skin started turning red as though she had sunburn. She said that she is like an ‘orang putih’. Scary! After 30 minutes of waiting, we finally got a cab and arrived at Sg Wang where we proceeded to Sushi King for lunch because Gin May wanted to eat sushi. I had myself the Cold Somen Set which was only mediocre. After that, we went to Mell because Gin May needed to help her sister buy a shirt for her sister’s boyfriend’s brother. What? Er, ok. We couldn’t find the shirt so we left after that because Vanessa had to rush back to the office. We arrived back at the office at about 2.30pm and then I helped Tricia burn some CDs and also more shifting of box files into the higher regions of the cabinet. I had to use the ladder. It seems that not only Desiree is leaving today but Emi as well. Yeah so soon and Emi is leaving already. Clarissa came over and asked if I wanted to go to the party in Sunway Lagoon for New Year’s Eve or not because she could help get free tickets but I can’t. I have a performance in KL. Wasted! Next week it’s just Tricia and I for McDonalds. Jenny will be on leave and Emi is leaving today. Next week will be quite a busy week because I will have to finish up the competitor’s review for the month of December. Today we could leave at 3pm again! I spent some time wishing my colleagues a Happy New Year and also some Bhangra with the Chakdey squad. Before I finish my internship on the 19th, I have already promised to give them a show and I hope it’s going to be great. Clarissa has already marked the 19th of January on her brand new calendar. Just when I was about to leave, Jenny asked me to help sort some job reqs. After that, I left the office. Two “Fucks” heard today. Happy New Year! See you next year, |

Comments on "Day Forty; The Relaxed"
-
Anonymous reported that ... (11:03 PM) :
post a commenthah! typo!
it's FORTY.