Day Seventeen; The 'Jason'
| -------------------------------------------------------- Go get The Star's R.age pullout tomorrow. Guess who is in? :p -------------------------------------------------------- I woke up feeling better today. However, my nose seems to be broken. Ah Boy came in her Avanza today because her parents had gone for a cruise and will only be back on Thursday. In her car, I found a CD having evergreen songs. It makes me wonder, why do we like the music we have today when the music we had last time were just as good or even better. Maybe that’s why they’re called evergreen songs. I ate some fried rice and noodles and had myself a slice of bread. They’ve changed my peanut butter! It was creamy and now it’s nutty. Only recently I started eating peanut butter but I don’t like the nutty one. Gin May likes the nutty one. Maybe she likes a little…challenge. Haahaha. I was about to resume my work from yesterday when Tricia taught me to do a close and bill. When all estimates are done and approved by the client, a close and bill memo will be sent to finance as well as production. I learnt to do that today. I had to construct a table in MS Word but my table construction is MS Words is so rusty or perhaps, rotten already. Van helped me with the tables and it was nice to learn these things again. My my, technology has came a long way. Back in my time, we used wooden rulers and 2B pencils. Ok, who am I kidding. I just didn’t know how to use it. Elsze had a nice black jacket on and Aliya came in jeans today. While I was at the Photostat machine, I think I might have heard Aliya speaking in a foreign language. I wonder if it’s French. Hmm, I shall go experiment later. 12.15pm now and I’m done updating the job req entries from yesterday. Later I will file them up. Gin May just offered me some chocolate waffle like crackers. I asked her where she bought it and said it looks foreign but she misheard it as boring. She thought I said her chocolates were boring. Aiyoh. She bought them from Guardian. She must be a chocolate freak, buying chocolates from a pharmacy. I seem to have developed a liking for freshly photostated papers. They seem to have certain warmth to it. I think I am beginning to adapt to my place because I don’t feel that cold anymore. It feels like my room now. The others, however, haven’t really adapted to the ‘weather’ I guess. Desiree, Gogula and Calvin went out for lunch today and I couldn’t decide what to eat. In the end, we decided to just get some rice from the food court downstairs. Gin May joined us a little later for another session of “How Vanessa Embarrassed Herself Further” Today, Van ingeniously asked “Did you know, an ostrich’s brain is as big as it’s egg?” Haahahahahahahaha. Ok, in case you’re as uninformed as Van, an ostrich egg is already way bigger than it’s head. And then she tried to redeem some intelligence by asking me to give her a spelling bee test. She said “Bimbo’s cant spell” and asked me to give her a difficult word. I said “…spell diarrhoea.” Of course she couldn't. Then she tried to challenge me by asking me to spell “Crème Brulee” and I spelt it but she got it wrong herself. Indeed Van does have a natural talent of making a fool of herself! I think the Bimbo disease is spreading among us, Gin May suddenly said “I think I’m a bimbo too…oh my gawd, that’s like so cool!” After that, all of them left Gin May, Tricia, and me at the bistro where Gin May and Tricia talked about starting work. They were both fresh grads and Gin May actually just came back from Australia in August. After lunch, I helped Tricia with some stuff and occasionally go to Jas with my Bhangra antics. Chakadey Fateh! Ah Boy has gone out to collect some things from Subang and her supervisor, Theresa invited me to an event tonight at The Loft if I wanted to go take some pictures. I just met Choo Seong again. Funny that the more I see him, the more he reminds me of a little monkey. Maybe it’s because he’s little as well. Aliya got me to call an international number to get a password for the McDonald’s account. Our password has expired because it has been idle for quite some time so I called and went through a long operator prompting process where I had to push this button for this option and that button for another option. In the end they passed me on to Help Desk. I told them my problem and in the end he asked me for my name and I said “Jenhan”. He replied, “…but the account isn’t registered under your name.” They require the owner of the account itself to call because of security measures and since I am not a Jenny, or even sound like a Jenny…I guess Jenny has to call in herself. Haaha, this is so funny since my friend’s call me Jenny most of the time and now I cannot use that name. Ah Boy just came home at 4.37pm and told me that she will be going home rather late today and I could leave first if I wanted to. I guess it’s the train today. Tricia said there won’t be much for me to do today so I can leave if I want. I think I should ask Aliya first. It’s raining heavily outside so I guess I won’t be leaving anytime soon. All the sudden the work came piling in. First I had to help Aliya look for a CD and then make delivary orders for Aliya and Tricia and then scan some papers. You know the new TY bears in McDonald’s now? They’re coming home with me tonight. Tomorrow I will have to deliver them to Damansara Uptown again. Yes, the place that took me 2 and a half hours to arrive in a taxi. It’s 6.18pm now and the rain has subsided.
What an interesting turn of events! The Interactive team wanted to take photos for the newspaper so I helped them and they were more than delighted! Within 5 minutes of sending the photos over, all of their desktop wallpaper became the picture I had just taken. Haahaha, efficient maximum.
|

The Interactive Team 

Comments on "Day Seventeen; The 'Jason'"
-
Mayz reported that ... (10:44 PM) :
-
Mayz reported that ... (1:31 PM) :
post a commentTHANK YOU SOO MUCH!! You know why .. Heheh :)
OF COURSE i'm happy! Happy to the max (^_^) Honto ni arigatou (really thank you!) Heheh.. now, if only i could meet him in person and take a pic (*** mayz in dreamland ***) Gosh.. can't stop grinning now. Going siao maybe =p Anyway, tell him i said "THANX A LOT".