Day Sixteen; Unwell
| I have been feeling so lazy and immobile these days. I feel so lazy to wake up, to sleep, to eat, to move and basically I just want to do nothing the entire day. Ah Boy came at 8.15am and the jam was back today. Ah Boy pointed out that I was quiet and I didn’t actually realize that I was. Hmm, I must be that lazy to even think about it. I had a slice of bread with butter and peanut butter and a cup of milk. The cup I was using was a Milo cup and I was enjoying every sip of my milk until Van told me something about it. The soccer player model on the Milo cup is actually Jason, Van’s boss and just a few seconds ago I was drinking from it and was drinking from the model side. Yes, ‘Jason’s head was in my mouth the entire time. Eeuuuw. After breakfast I help chop chops on the product estimates that Aliya left for me yesterday and later I will go get more estimates from Linda. I don’t know who Linda is but they tell me that she’s the only pregnant one in the agency so she shouldn’t be too hard to find. While waiting for Linda, Gogula sent me some songs. Bhangra baby! I listened to Daler Mehndi’s Ho Jayagi Balle Balle and that became the 2nd Bhangra song I learnt to sing. Haaha, there is only one Chinese Daler Mehndi and that’s me! Chakadey Fateh! I smell something burning. I don’t know what but I seem to be the only one smelling it. Gin May doesn’t smell anything and Tricia says she can only smell BBQ sauce. What is this burning smell? Weird. Oh my! The power just went off. My side of the office blacked out and then Wong came and checked the fuse box. The power is back on. I still smell that burning smell. I wonder if the smell had anything to do with the momentary black out a while ago. I hope nothing is burning. Since Hemanth left, Tanner suggested that Vannesa sits at Hemanth’s place and Van is actually contemplating! The computer is way more efficient though. I told her, it’s either technology or TRUE friends like me. Come on, think about it, its not like technology can tease her in her face but I can. She should sit with me! She is going crazy. She suggested going to KLCC for lunch all because she wants to buy her Shopaholic books. She is even willing to pay by credit card. That is how desperate she is right now. We wanted to order from Subway today and I took the necessary steps to ensure a sandwich reaches my desk without even standing up to fart. I even called in before 11am. I don’t know why but we never seem to have luck ordering sandwiches. This time it was their turn to be out of staff. So I settled for DIY sandwiches from Lapis. Desiree and Gogula ordered McDonald’s today, Ah Boy accompanied me to Lapis and I had to make 3 sandwiches, which are Van’s, Gin May’s and mine. When we got back to LB, Desiree’s delivery wasn’t here yet. Yesterday it took mine 10 minutes to arrive and Desiree has waited for 30 minutes and still no sign of her burgers. Something is up with me today. I had forgotten olives for my own sandwiches and tuna for Van’s. Poor Van had to eat some pretty tasteless sandwich today. After lunch, I helped Aliya sort out some more product estimates and do the delivery orders as well. I am starting to believe, Roberto, the man who made me start washing my cans, is a very hygienic man. I just saw him entering the toilet with a toothbrush in one hand and toothpaste in the other. I am not feeling to well. I wonder if I can go soon. Sigh. Tricia passed me a big stack of estimates to sort out and update the job req list. Yay, I will have things to do now. Aliya, Emi, and Tricia are all going out to meet their clients, which means I will be all alone. I went and ask Aliya if I could leave when I’m done because I am not too well and she sort of laughed. She said I didn’t have to ask next time, just inform her. Aiyo, that’s because I’m afraid! Anyways, it’s 3.04pm now and I’m done updating one stack of the estimates. I think I will leave now. No “Fucks” heard today! Better tomorrow, Countdown till Aliya leaves: 3 days. |



Comments on "Day Sixteen; Unwell"
post a comment