Day Thirty; Limping
| Don't forget about my stand up comedy finals happening this Thursday (21st December). For more info, click HERE! --------------------------------------------------------------------- I woke up at 7.25am today, extra careful going down the stairs. My ankles are still wonky though. I decided to dress formal today with my shirt tucked in, in hopes of hiding my ‘disfigurement’. After shower, I burned a copy of the pictures from the Christmas Party and also the GPM Golfday to pass it to the agency today. Ah Boy came at about 8.00am, ready to laugh at the ‘budak cacat’. We arrived pretty early today at about 8.45am and no one was here yet. Desiree and Gokul came first and then Vanessa followed by Gin May. Yes, they were very concerned about my leg. They asked if I was ok or not so they could laugh again. Haaha. I didn’t feel like eating much so I had some toast and sardine. Its 12.30 now. I’ve had a lot of work to do. I had a whole stack of invoices and estimates to photocopy and sort out for the client and then close and bills and dispatches to send out. Then, Jenny called me and taught me a little about the FA’s sizes and asked me to help her follow up on her job req. I think I’ve photocopied at least 500 papers! Walking isn’t easy also, as hard as I am trying to walk normally, I’m pretty sure I failed since Gin May was walking behind me while laughing away. There are a few new faces in the agency today and seeing that Vanessa has shifted to the computer beside Tanner’s, Ah Boy is now using Vanessa’s old computer, which is the one beside mine. Haahaha, I think today I’ve heard 5 people said “Chakdey Fateh” to me already. Haaha, the first thing Jeninder did when she came in was, she looked at me and said “eh? Chakdey Fateh!” We brown people bond well indeed! I don’t think I’m going to have any lunch today. I just don’t feel like eating anything and also…lazy to walk la. Ah Boy, Vanessa and Gin May went down to the 4th floor to get their food and then we met back at the Bistro. I wanted to get myself a can of Soya Bean but everything was sold out except Coke, Coke Light and Cincau. Anyways, while they were eating, we watch this dumb show on MTV called Final Fu. Final Fu is a competition game whereby white and black people compete for I-don’t-know-what and they all know ‘martial arts’. They have really Chinese kung fu skills like “Red Dragon Kung Fu”. It is just hilarious (for all the wrong reasons). After lunch, I compiled the Christmas pictures from Arin and myself and burned a copy for Clarissa to distribute. Shortly after that, Jenny asked me to help her issue a job req and that became my 2nd job req ever! Jenny taught me what to do. I’ve submitted it to the traffic department and now am waiting for my turn to brief the creative. While waiting, I sent an email to everyone in the agency informing them about my comedy finals. Let’s hope they want to come! Earlier today I’ve told Jenny that I will be leaving earlier today. Its getting really uncomfortable now with my leg being all weird. It’s 4.19pm now and I’m just waiting to brief J, the art director. Ah Boy is helping me photocopy some of the invoices Tricia gave me. I went to look for J but she was already doing the new job so I didn’t have to brief her. I left the office at about 4.50pm, hailing a cab to MidValley to meet my dad. Two “Fucks” and one “Wah Lan Eh!” heard today. See you tomorrow! |
Comments on "Day Thirty; Limping"
post a comment