Day Thirty Nine; More Handicraft
| It’s the end of the year, the best time for a holiday. Ironically if you go to work, it’s pleasant as well considering how LITTLE jam there is. Going home at 6.20pm yesterday was a smooth journey. Going to work today was just the same. Ah Boy called me to inform that she overslept so I told her to come at 8.45am instead. That gives me 45 minutes to play Okami on my PS2. We arrived at 9.10am, still in time for breakfast. I nicked an apple from Vivian’s desk and ate it for breakfast. Kelvin is back today and Gin May is not here. Yesterday, she told me that she wasn’t feeling well and then she went home at about 5pm. Hopefully she’s ok. I went to look for Sharon and Id the secretary from the LB side. They’re always chit chatting and giggling away, it’s really refreshing to see them sometimes. The reason I went to look for them was to find a clear holder to file the Prosperity Burger proofs. Since Jas is on leave until next year, finding things like clear holders, box files, envelopes and paper clips is becoming increasingly difficult. I spent some time filing the proofs and then Jenny asked me to help extract some estimates from the folders and thankfully I found them all in one same folder. It seems that the client has lost it so I had to go see Linda to get new copies and then chop chops on them. It is 11.37am and Desiree and Kelvin just left for Taman Tun Dr Ismail to send some things there. Later we are going for lunch at Cintamani. Tomorrow, Desiree and Kelvin’s internship ends which mean they will be leaving already. Sigh. I have lost track of the number of people that has left since I started work about a month ago. The figures are rather staggering, to be honest. Kelvin walked back in and said he wasn’t going with Desiree because he had some work to finish. Jenny passed me 4 CDs from Aliya to look through so that I can label them but I couldn’t open the disc. I went to Desiree’s computer and also couldn’t read the disc. Then Ah Boy pointed out that the CDs were DVD. Great. Jenny has already gone out and Wong has left. I used the computer behind Wong’s desk and only managed to open one disc. Somehow the other three couldn’t be read. Desiree, Kelvin, Gokul, Anthony, Vanessa, Boy and I all went to Cintamani for lunch and I ordered the Cintamani Butter Chicken Masala that Gin May said was nice. Indeed, it was super-delicious! Right before having my first bite, Jenny called me on my mobile and asked me to help find a product cost estimate when I got back to the office. After eating, I rode in Desiree’s car (she just got back from TTDI to meet us). She drove me back from Cintamani to the agency that was approximately a 1-minute journey. I went to look for Linda again regarding the cost estimate and while Wong helped me with reading the DVDs. There isn’t much for me to do now so I made more ‘decorations’. While cutting out a piece, Clarissa came over and teased me and we chatted a little. By the way, the reason we have reshuffled our seating area is because the Interactive team will be seating at our previous location. That means we have to clear away all our folders and files to another place. Emi and I got to work and started shifting the box files. It is 5.13pm now. Jenny came back a while ago with a box of red bean. It was for a new McDonald’s shoot. Heehe, I guess I know what’s McDonald’s next surprise now ;) I helped her package and store it in the refrigerator at Sharon and Id’s place. Cyril also asked about our college schedule because he might have jobs for us during the F1 season next year! Jenny said that if I want to, she will bring me to the on-line presentation tomorrow in Damansara. Yippee! She talked to me and Anthony about some job reqs and then she asked me to help her open up packages of the new McDonald toys. Heehe, I will not reveal them just yet ;) At about 6.30pm, we left the office. Today three “fucks” were heard after a long absence. On-line tomorrow, |

Comments on "Day Thirty Nine; More Handicraft"
post a comment