Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day Thirty One; Second Absence

Due to over-walking myself yesterday, I barely slept the whole night. My ankle was hurting so bad. I SMS-ed Tricia and Jenny at 6am to tell them I won't be going to work.

I had to go down the stairs by sitting down and using my arm to carry myself down, step by step.

Anyways, I've gone to the doctor and got some painkillers.

Hopefully I will be able to walk again tomorrow for my comedy finals. Wish me luck!

Limping tomorrow,
~

Comments on "Day Thirty One; Second Absence"

 

Blogger Yuenny reported that ... (1:53 AM) : 

GOOD LUCK FOR BOND!

 

Anonymous Anonymous reported that ... (12:25 PM) : 

Don't worry, even a injured ankle wont be able to hold you down! You'll do just great and we'll be cheering you on! :) Hugsss..

 

Anonymous Anonymous reported that ... (9:32 PM) : 

hey hope you'll get better like asap... although bond's like now, hope it's all good!

 

post a comment