Day Thirty Three; Passport and Congratulations
| Sorry for the last submission of yesterday’s entry and sorry for the lack of pictures here recently, I don't have a camera to use yet. Yesterday's show only started at about 10pm and I reached home close to 1am. Then I had to wake at 6am today to go get an emergency certificate passport to leave for Singapore. By the way, yesterday night, I WON! I came in the office only at 1pm. I went to the immigration office in Putrajaya only to find out that I cannot renew my passport there. After that, I went to the immigration office in Pusat Bandar Damasara, waited a few hours and got an emergency cert passport. This emergency cert only allows me one journey and is sort of a temporary passport until I get my passport back. Yesterday, Desiree, Calvin, Gokul and Ah Boy were the only ones who were able to make it to my show. Only Ah Boy knew the results yesterday because the other three of them had to leave after my show (it was quite late already). I only attended to my mobile when everything had ended and I told them the results. Only Gin May and Tricia (from the office) knew that I had won. This morning, Vanessa asked me for the results and I told her that I won. A few minutes later, it seems almost everyone in the agency had found out that I had won. Hmm, who could have gone motor-mouth and told everyone? Gin May, Tricia or Vanessa? Hmmmmmm. NO SURPRISES HERE, it was Vanessa. Haaha. Vanessa told me that Eddy suggested I perform it later in the evening for everyone in the agency since everyone is quite stressed with work and it’s Christmas next week and everyone could use a laugh or two. Yikes, I don’t know if it’s true yet. Anyways, I came in the office and found out that Jenny was a little mad because Ah Boy and I weren’t in the office. It turns out that Jenny didn’t receive the SMS I sent her last night about me going to the immigration office. Luckily, Tricia received it and helped me explain and Jenny was cool about it. Ah Boy isn’t coming to work today because she is really really sick at the moment. She has been coughing and talking VERY LITTLE since yesterday. I think she is also down with fever. When I arrived at my desk, I saw a note on my table and also a cute little notepad and a Bananas In Pyjamas thingamajig. The thingamajig was a glitter crème bath and it was from Gin May. The note on the table was from Gin May congratulating me and telling me that the crème bath was my Christmas present. My first ever Christmas present this year! Tricia left me a note too and it was hilarious. It read “Jenhan, CONGRATS!…but one thing, can you please file all the invoices it is really messy in your drawer” Haahahahaha. I still don’t know who gave me the notepad. I will find out soon. Gin May, Li San and Tricia asked me along for lunch but I had already eaten. I went anyways to this place call Cintamani. They serve Indian food as well as pastas and pizzas. I had a strawberry yogurt, which was quite nice. Li San kept asking me to show some of my stuff and then I was taught a new ‘game’. The Top Three. Haahaha, it seems I was the only one who didn’t understand what the question “Who is your top three” was. We had more ‘direct output’ to settle so I helped with the spray mount and cut the visuals. We all received an email from Hamish saying that we could leave at 3pm today. It’s 5.37pm now. Gin May has already left about an hour ago and that’s rare. She left before me! Tricia says that she is taking the off for the whole of next week means its only me. I wonder what will I be doing then. There is an Arc Events private party tonight and it’s for invited guest only. There are even door gifts and a DJ. All these done in the office itself, how cool is that? I’ll be leaving now. Thanks Leo Burnett\Arc for supporting me for comedy. The whole experience was indeed very meaningful. I will be flying off to Singapore tomorrow and will only be back on Monday/Tuesday. Till then, have a very Merry Christmas and God bless! Thank you for giving me the notepad. Please tell me who you are! Curiosity has killed my cat and now, its coming for me. No ‘Fucks’ heard today. Today was a jolly day. See you after Christmas! |
Comments on "Day Thirty Three; Passport and Congratulations"
post a comment