Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day Twenty Five; A Slow Day

We were supposed to stay till 3am when the club closes and then only began packing home yesterday. I called Tricia to let her know that I won’t be coming to work early today. Today I came to work at 1.45pm. It was one hell of a party yesterday.

One of my favorite shot from the party.

I have so much to talk about the party but so little time. Anyways, it was a private party for Marlboro. It was called Red Sessions and CosmicSpaceMunkys were playing. Joey G’s troop. Haahaha I met a lot of flirty girls. It’s amazing what a camera can do to your image. But of course, dumb as I was, all I did was run away.

I will write more about it if I can either here or in kaypopotamus. I came to work today and wrapped my Secret Santa gift then I helped Emi with her job req. Cyril walked past me, looked at me and laughed. Haahaha, he had great fun yesterday too.

Ah Boy came in about 30 minutes after me. She went to make her passport today. I just sorted out the pictures from yesterday and is burning a copy for Cyril. I don’t like the computers here! The monitors are really small, it takes quite a while to see a picture, and there is no Photoshop! Well, I guess this will have to do. To think about it, a computer upgrade for the entire company would cost maybe a million or close! Actually not that close but still close!

Vanessa is really stressed right now. She is almost going to cry I think. She suddenly has a lot of work to do. She was wearing heels and she wanted to change to her slipper. So we walked to the parking lot up on the hill across the street to get her slippers.

I’ve been sitting at my desk, reading FHM and staring blankly at the computer. Tricia, Emi and Jenny has all gone for a meeting.

It’s 6pm already. Tricia asked me to help take photographs of a mock-up to be sent to the client so I went over to the creative department. It wasn’t ready yet; the name of the toys haven’t been pasted yet so I waited for a little while.

Arin was there too. He played with the d200 a little and said that he owned a d80. Nikon mate! I went back to my seat to wait and then I saw Jenny having a talk with Emi. I think it was something serious because of the tone. Afraid, I went back to the creative side to wait.

While waiting, Jenny suddenly came and asked what time I was going to the golf place. Then she said McDonald’s side might need me. Gasp. Then she said it’s ok, I can go. Phew.

When the mock-up was done, I took pictures and then transferred them over to Desiree’s computer and mailed it to my account.

Oh yeah, I saw something interesting. While walking past a room, I spy with my little eye…an inflatable doll! Haahahahaha. I wonder what’s it for.

It’s 7.54pm now. I won’t be following Ah Boy because she is going to the Dunhill event with Rusell. I can’t go because it’s a ‘smokers only’ event. I told Kristine and she asked me to try smoke. Er, I don’t think so. However, I do admit that being exposed to cigarette so much at home and at the workplace, it is sometimes hard to not ‘be one of them’. Nevertheless, I will stand as firm as I can on my two hairy feet.

Kwee Jin (old school mate) just asked me if I wanted to go eat dinner or not. Great! I don’t have to take the train after all!

I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow.

No “fucks” heard today.

Photograph you tomorrow,
~

Comments on "Day Twenty Five; A Slow Day"

 

post a comment