Day Twenty Three; The Notes
| Ah Boy came at 8.10am today and I told her about the other route Tricia taught me yesterday. We decided to try it and I successfully led her to the right way! We arrived earlier than usual and spotted Gin May walking to the office from the station. Too bad there was a car behind us otherwise we would have given her a lift although she would have reached the office in less than minute :p I left a note on Gin May’s computer yesterday saying “Hi, I’m Vanessa. You Suck! From Vanessa” and a note on Vanessa’s computer today saying “Hi, I’m Gin May. You Suck too! From Gin May” Haahaha. Breakfast this morning was nasi lemak, sardin and some putumayam. I will be leaving shortly after lunch today to the dentist. I might be going to put braces on. Yikes. I told Tricia and asked her to give me any work first so I can finish them before I leave. I helped her look for some pictures from McDonald’s. Cyril came back today and I asked him about the golf photo-taking thing. He said that it wont be Saturday anymore but this Friday and he will asked Jenny if he can bring me or not first. Connie and Cyril just asked Jenny and Jenny said sure. I guess I will be going to take pictures this Friday and be there at 6am! I went to toilet and as I was walking pass a cubicle, the door opened and I almost knocked into someone. No surprises, it was Choo Seong. Why do I always have to almost run him over in the gents? Ok, that didn’t sound quite right but anyways it was the right person I want to see. I saw an ipod on his table the other day and I wanted to ask him some ipod related stuff because I am planning to get one myself. He had the model I wanted. Recently he’s always hidden under a cap. This is the 3rd time I've seen him with his cap on. Wait maybe it was more. Maybe he got too lazy to comb his hair. Gin May is really stressed now. She has been running around frantically. No, not like a crazy woman but close. I think Fred is on MC today and she has a ton of work to do. Maybe I should go get her a can or coke or something. It is 12.35pm already. Vanessa wanted to go get her drivers license renewed initially but can’t now because Tanner has called for a briefing at 2pm. Anyways, they went down to the forth floor to get some food and I noticed something odd but common. Vanessa and Ah Boy, both Chinese, always went for the Indian food and Gokul, an Indian, goes for Chinese food. Haaha. I bought two cans of Coke Light, one for Gin May and another for Tricia, wrote a note and left it on their tables. They seem to be really busy and hopefully that might lighten their day a little bit. It is, after all, the season of giving isn’t it? : ) It’s 1.30pm. I’m going off now. Tomorrow should be fun, an event with Smirnoff. I heard four continuous “Fucks” just as I was about to leave. Smirnoff tomorrow! |

Comments on "Day Twenty Three; The Notes"
post a comment