Day Twenty Two; The Tree
| Ah Boy called me yesterday to tell me that she won’t be going to LB in the morning because she has to go to the Heritage row area first. Today, I followed Tricia to work instead. Tricia picked me up from Citrus Park at 8.45am and we arrived at 9.15am. Tricia used a different way to work and it was actually quite a smooth journey. If I remember the way, maybe I’ll tell Ah boy tomorrow. Ah Boy came in at about 9.35am today. Vanessa kept on talking, trying hard to be more (less) bimbo I guess. Haaha. I returned the D70 to Ihsan yesterday so I won’t have a camera anymore until the end of the week. Last week Kam Leong, or better known as Tai, asked Van and myself for some help getting information about Sabah and Sarawak. When I met Yasmin, she told me I looked like Tai. Now I know who Tai is and hmm, maybe it’s our height that makes us look like one another. I called Russel last week and I have just finished a conversation with Natalya about Sabah. Vanessa is complaining that she is bored despite holding, in her hands, yet another new Shopaholic book. She says that I seem to be quite easily agitated today since morning and I think so too. I just don’t feel right and sitting here and all the suddenly it sort of reminds me of the damn hot dog from last week. I can always tell when Gin May is hungry. She always gets very excited and gung ho about ordering food. Haaha. We wanted to order Burger King initially but then I realized that the flyer stated that they only deliver to places that are near KLCC. Sigh, so we opted for pizza, but Desiree and Calvin didn’t feel like eating pizza, then Gogula said he was on a tight budget, Ah Boy had to go follow her supervisor out and then Van didn’t want to as well…so we decided not to order. Somehow lunch never seems to go easy on us! First it was O’brien’s lack of staff then Subway then Burger King and then pizza and it just hasn’t stop! Gragghhh! I think Gin May and I will be walking to Burger King in awhile, that’s if she’s free. Elsze came over to talk to Tricia about some McDonald’s thing while I was typing the ‘invitation’ to watch my comedy finals. Suddenly… “You write blogs right? You have one daily one about work? My day at Leo Burnett?” Elsze asked. *Gasp!* She said that she has seen my blog and it was introduced to her by her friend from another agency! Ok, although it is meant for public viewing but coming to know who found it and who reads the site never fails to come as a surprise. Anyways, Elsze if you’re still here reading this, Hello! :p We just finished lunch. Indian food from the 4th floor again. I guess walking to Burger King failed as well. ost of the choices from the vending machine are sold out so I took cincau instead. I always wondered why did they can a drink like cincau when I cant even get the cincau out of the can. At about 3pm Van accompanied me to buy some snacks. A small can of Pringles was priced at RM2.90 and a bigger can of Jackers were RM2.20 so I bought the Jackers one. No wonder it was cheap, the chips are tasteless! When we went back up to LB, we saw Clarissa, Elsze, and Jill waiting to fix a big Christmas tree at the entrance. They asked if I was free to help and I said yes. So together the four of us started assembling the tree beginning with the lights, then the golden apples then the balls. Throughout the entire time, we were making jokes about being ‘gentle with the balls’ and changing ‘positions’ and ‘going up on the ladder’. Haaha, it was much fun. Only the star gets to be on the top. Golden apples and shiny red balls. The ladies wondering what to do with the ribbons.The golden apples and red balls do remind me of Desperate Housewives. It is 4.31pm and the tree is finally done for now! The big shiny star couldn’t be hung on top because it was too heavy. We will have to find a way to hang it from the ceiling and onto the top of the tree. The tree is very big as well. I would say it is about 10 to 15 feet in height! It is raining heavily outside and Tricia is getting really cold. Haaha, she has been walking around and rubbing her palms together. Amanda L just told me that she might be going to UK to further her studies. I suddenly feel the all-familiar feeling again. The fear for the future. This is my fourth week in Leo Burnett already and at the end of this week, I would have finished half of my internship. After that, we will go back to college for our final semester and when that’s done, we part again. It was just a year or two that a ‘mass-parting’ happened, after SPM. It’s going to happen again soon and will keep on happening. It is kind of sad at times. Then the all-customary questions of what will I do in the future arrives. I really wonder what is in store in the future for me. It is 5.35pm now and about time to leave. Ah Boy wasn’t quite done yet and she was hungry so she bought some food and we went to the bistro. This Wednesday there will be an event by her department for Marlboro and there is free flow of Smirnoff. Sounds good to me :p It is 6.48pm now, Gin May left a while ago because she has some function tonight. Desiree and Calvin have both left as well. Vanessa parked the same place we did today so we waited for her. She had to wait for an email to arrive and we waited until it was 8pm and then we left. Today 3 "Fucks" were heard and a "Son of a bitch" See you tomorrow, |






Comments on "Day Twenty Two; The Tree"
-
Anonymous reported that ... (3:28 PM) :
-
Anonymous reported that ... (6:46 PM) :
post a commentdon't worry ahkuah, parting is part of life i guess.. but im thankful that our paths met and i will never forget u! gangster tatoos for life! haha ;)
why the xmas tree looks so..."charm" ^^''