Friday, January 12, 2007

Day Fifty Four; First Drafts

I woke up unexpected again, this time a little later. I’m guessing I woke up at about 6.30am since I tossed and turned a lot until I finally got out of bed at about 7.30am. Ah Boy came at 8.45am and then we arrived at about 9.25am.

Thankfully today there were no notes pasted around. While I was walking to the pantry to refill my cup, this morning breakfast was being wheeled in so I nicked two sandwiches off it and made it my breakfast. It tasted a little odd. I think it was spicy tuna with mayonnaise.

I helped Tricia double check all the McDonald’s store name and then mailed it back to her. After that, I filed some proofs and also sent a fax. Jenny came over to check some ninja turtles stuff and I’ve been idle since. It is already 12.00pm.

By the way, I’m leaving after lunch today to go settle my suit for my cousin’s wedding next week.

I went to call Gin May and Clarissa but they had to settle something first. Clarissa asked me to follow along to listen because they requested for some new creatives (visuals) and now we’re going to see what has the Creative Department come up for them. Ah Boy came along.

These new visuals will be presented to the client to see if they buy the idea or not. It’s the same as a first draft of an article to a journalist. Lynn came along and discussed about it. We should not judge it as though it’s targeted to us but instead also remember to check if it actually ‘answers’ the brief and the provides the key message clearly or not.

We were supposed to go for lunch after that but Clarissa and Gin May couldn’t join us anymore. They had some things to handle in the office. Arin and Ida, one of the interns during Vanessa’s batch and also my senior in college joined us for lunch. Desiree came back and joined us for lunch too. Kelvin had already gone out with the Chakdey squad to celebrate his last day at work.

We went to Cintamani for lunch and I had the butter chicken masala again. It is just so tasty. After lunch I went back to the office and then left.

One “bastard” heard today.

See you next week.

A week more till I’m officially out of the job.

Comments on "Day Fifty Four; First Drafts"

 

post a comment