Day Fifty Three; War
| Again! I woke up at 5.19am this time. I hope my body doesn’t get used to this because its really hard getting back to sleep and waking up a few hours later. I woke up at 8.15am and got ready. Ah Boy sms-ed and told me that she will be a little late. She arrived at 8.50am. In the car at about 9am, Vanessa called and asked if I was coming to work and I said, “Of course”. She then asked me if I wrote any notes and pasted it in the office and then I knew something was wrong. She said that there was one note on the mirror beside the pantry that said, “Hi, I am Jenhan. I love arrogant traitors!” and one more near my old place facing the entrance that said, “I love Sofa Gang”. It’s Clarissa. It has to be! Yesterday I was teasing her about being an arrogant traitor because they went to lunch without us. So I guess she wants to play! Before arriving at the office, Ah Boy stopped to get McDonalds. I love McDonald’s breakfast. The burgers just are tastier than their regular ones! When I arrived at the office, I was shock to see those notes. I though she would just put those yellow Post-It notes but to my horror she had written it on an A3 paper and cellophane it the surface! And of all days to come to the office a little late, it had to be today! Now everyone would have seen those notes already! This means war! She left me two notes, I will return her four! Haaha, Clarissa, just you wait! I have already composed a series of poems on A3 paper for her. I am just waiting for lunchtime to start my operation. Jenny asked me to help her issue two job reqs and I’ve done them already. I have submitted one but the other I couldn’t because it requires a blank CD and we’re out of CDs at the moment. It’s 12.28pm now. Only Ah Boy and Gokul are free for lunch now. Kelvin has gone for a Dutch Lady event and Vanessa is in a meeting. I don’t think I will be going for lunch so early. I have an ‘operation’ remember? Haaha, I asked Ah Boy to try getting the “Sofa-gang” out. Mission successful. They have all gone to lunch while I was ‘busy’. I pasted all four of the poems scattered on Clarissa’s place and an extra one on Gin May’s. After that, I joined them for lunch at the same Yong Tau Fu place yesterday. We had a bigger crowd today. People present were Gokul, Ah Boy, Elsze, Jill, Clarissa, Tricia, Gin May and myself. When we got back, I saw a few people at Clarissa’s place reading the ‘love poems’ and then I quickly went back to my place. Haaha. The blank CDs are here so I issued my other job req and also help Tricia locate some pictures. It is already 4.39pm. Zahir came to Menara Olympia and popped by for a visit a while ago but I had some job to do so I couldn’t meet him before he had to rush back to his office. The CD I requested has arrived but I think they left out a picture so I have to request from them again. Ok the CD has arrived. Jenny asked me to help her construct a PowerPoint and I’ve already mailed it to her. By the way, the time now is 5.50pm. Going to go home anytime now. By the way, great news! I might be able to have my very own show in April/May. I am in discussions with certain people who are willing to fund this! By that time it was already close to 6pm. I issued another job req for another translation and then quickly went to traffic to see Amu. I collected the earlier translation and then gave it to Jenny. At about 6.35pm, we left the office. It’s Kelvin’s last day tomorrow :( No “fucks” heard. See you tomorrow, |
Comments on "Day Fifty Three; War"
post a comment