Day Forty Six; Busy Prices
| I went to bed at 11pm yesterday and woke up today feeling fresher. The scent of Burberry’s London made my morning a little more posh. Ah Boy came at 8.30am and as always Fly.fm was on. End Beat’s end prize has reached the 5K mark. RM 5000 would be a splendid start for the New Year don’t you think? ;) Anthony and Vanessa were already seated at the bistro when we arrived. I then had myself milk and two slices of bread. After eating I returned to my seat and awhile later Gin May popped over and asked “Oi, why so anti-social?” She had just arrived and saw everyone outside except me. Anyways, on my table is a stack of estimates ready for close and bill so I figured that it was my first task today. I immediately got to work and then I recieved an email from Tricia. I had another task that was interestingly tough. I had to collect prices from all our competitors, detailed to the point that I needed the price, say for a burger and a burger in a package/meal. The only way I can picture getting these prices would be to steal the menu. Tricia said that if I dined in, I could keep the receipt and make a claim. Gin May suddenly appeared in front of my desk again. I wonder how she managed to walk past where I sit and end up in front of me without me actually realizing. She did it twice already. This time she came and said “Eh, bad mood ah?” I guess she caught sight of my blur wonky face. I told her I wasn’t in a bad mood and then I told her about this price collection task I had and then she gave me some suggestions and even offered to eat with me at Burger King later. Haaha, she’s so sweet. However, I think, she thinks that I’m not in the mood because of this task. Aiyoh. It’s 12.04pm now and I’ve just helped Tricia find some files from Emi’s computer and compiled all the Prosperity Burger materials. Linda and Jas are both so funny. They were talking about Jas’s iPod and then Linda called out “Wong, tolong buatkan aku satu iPod” Then Wong said “You ingat I Doraemon ka?” Haahaha. Jas just ordered her food and I asked her where she ordered. She ordered her food from the 4th floor. Haaha, I never knew the 4th floor food court had delivery service as well. I’m going to go for lunch soon I guess. I am still thinking of a way to get all the prices I need. Kelvin has gone for lunch at a Chinese restaurant and Gokul and Ah Boy are going to eat downstairs later. I called Gin May but she had already gone out to lunch so I walked to Burger King alone. It is just not my day. I brought along my checklist and also a pen. Upon arrival, I saw a vacant table for two right in front of the counter and so I began queuing up. I tried to take down the prices but for some odd reason my pen just wont work. I tried over and over again and it still won’t work. I decided to leave the queue and went to Subway for lunch. While munching on my sandwich, I constantly scribbled with the pen and eventually it started to work. So I threw my cup of 100 plus into the dustbin at Burger King’s and then joined the queue again. I took out my pen and paper and started to write but nothing came out again. Why is this happening to me? I stood there frustrated because I had just thrown my drink away and now my pen won’t work again. Sigh. I got back to the agency at 2.10pm and continued to help Tricia search for the Prosperity Burger pictures. Gin May left a little note on my table saying sorry that she couldn’t go with a little frowning smiley. I am updating the competitors price list based on the online menus and Ah Boy is assisting me at it. Just a while ago, I finally finish compiling all the Prosperity Burger materials for Tricia. 3.54pm already. The Chakdey squad that includes Kelvin, Johanna, Jen, and Jamie just dropped by my place and complimented my artwork around the cubicle. Chee Ling also popped by to ask if I was ok because I have been rather quiet these few days. I don’t realize these things. It feels weird. I guess I must have been less noisy since the New Year began. Wow, it’s 5.30pm already and all I’ve been doing is updating the price lists. My eyes are starting to blur and I’m getting really frustrated at my mouse. It’s retarded. Anyways I’ll am going to go soon already because I have to be at my cousin’s place by 6.45pm and then to the tailors to make a suit. I’m going to need one for my other cousin’s wedding in 3 weeks time. It’s 5.45pm and I’m off. Still no ‘fucks’ heard. Something tells me people have been making New Year resolutions. See you tomorrow. |
Comments on "Day Forty Six; Busy Prices"
post a comment